Peaceful Pond Front Getaway
Situated in peaceful serenity on Josephs Pond, this home has everything you are looking for in a waterfront setting: Sleeping accommodations for eight guests, water views, large deck and patio area, as well as a wood burning fireplace. The pond’s crystal clear water is perfect for swimming, fishing, canoeing and kayaking. The first floor features an open concept living room, dining room and fully stocked kitchen, as well as two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The finished lower level of the home is ideal to spread out in the family room, full bathroom and two additional bonus rooms that can be used as sleeping quarters. Enjoy your time at the pond , rental comes with use of a canoe, with life jackets. Just bring your own fishing poles and tackle and enjoy the offerings of Josephs Pond. Don’t feel like you have to leave your four legged family members at home because this home is pet friendly with a fully fenced-in backyard. This is a Sunday - Sunday rental. $125 Administrative fee,plus applicable state and local taxes. Linen package for 8 available upon request for an additional cost of $330.00.
3 Bedrooms2 Baths2 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Bunk1st Floor Bedroom4 Parking Spaces4 Parking SpacesAir ConditioningBeach ChairsBeach EquipmentCable TVCanoe
Ceiling FansCentral Air (All)Coffee MakerDVD PlayerDeckDishwasherDryerGas GrillHarwichHouseInternet Access
MicrowaveOutdoor ShowerPet FriendlySleeps: 8Tenant Brings LinensToaster OvenWasherWater FrontWireless
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.8333 4.8333
1. The old outside lamp on the right corner of the garage is low and hangs over the walkway. I knocked my head on it a couple of times before training to remember it.
2. The door to the patio has a really bad squeak. I tried WD-40 but it needs more than that. I think the lower hinge is off center.
ey, that all small stuff...really enjoyed our stay.
1. Is the owner aware that there is a very serious gypsy moth infestation in that area?
2. The smoke alarm in the kitchen goes off with only one burner on the stove being used. We made a temporary fix by removing the alarm and placing it about 5 feet away. We replaced th alarm when finished cooking.
3. We have Comcast as well down in Maryland, but this system was totally different. After trial and error and a few days, we figured out how to play a DVD, locate CNN, etc. A letter of instruction would be helpful.
Response from Gibson Sotheby's International RealtyThank you for your wonderful feedback! The owner will certainly take your suggestions into consideration. We always aim to provide an excellent Cape Cod vacation experience for our guests and hope to see you again next summer!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!
Orleans Office Location
6 Route 6A | Orleans MA. 02653
Dennis Office Location
563 Route 6a | Dennis 02638